Backache can be defined as a situation in which the pain is felt especially in the lumbar region of your back. This is usually caused due to the strain of a muscle or a ligament.
Back Ache Treatment at Arya Vaidya Sala, Baddi
Causes: The main etiological factors for a backache these days are the stress and the strains that are felt in the lower back area. These stresses and strains are the main cause for the provocation of the Vatic doshas. This leads to the stiffness in the back.
Some other reasons that lead to a backache are traveling through uneven or rippled roads, too much usage of a two-wheeler, lifting heavy objects and lack of exercise. With the enhancement of technology, man has turned into a machine. This is also considered a strong reason for a backache.
Treatment: The diseases can be controlled to a greater extent by following some useful methods
like; taking proper rest and generating a routine of exercising. The disease has also been
controlled by Katee Vasthi, Pathrapotali Sweda, Pizchil, Kashya and Thaila Vasthi. These
Ayurveda treatments have been beneficial for the ages. The recurrence of the disease can also be
controlled by managing your posture. Sitting in the bending back position for long duration
should also be avoided.
For More Info About our Hospital - Click Here
- Arya Vaidya Sala is pioneer of Ayurveda health care and is one of the oldest Ayurvedic hospitals in India.
- We have a history of more than 114 Years.
- Patients from more than 68 countries visit AVS.
- Owing to quality of treatments, AVS Kottakkal is also documented by BBC - Watch it Here.
- We provide most authentic Ayurvedic Treatments For Back Ache under the supervision experienced doctors from Kottakkal, Kerala.