Increasing pollution levels promoting skin clinics crowd. Painful skin treatments lead to side effects on other organs. Skin and hair mainly determine our outer look and have the best Ayurvedic treatment for skin and hair disorders.
Even these are the things mostly get exposed to sun, pollution, and dirt. Ayurveda has very simple and home-made remedies in preventing and curing skin & hair disorders.
Main causes for skin and hair problems:
A face is an index to our body health. Any improper functioning of other organs can be identified through the face. Pimples on the face, rashes on the skin, hair fall are the main symptoms in many diseases. Root causes for these disorders are-
- Modern food habits like consuming spicy foods, consuming alcohol
- Changed lifestyle
These two things cause the imbalance in the nature of the body and in turn encourages other diseases to develop.
1) Using easily available items, skin can be rejuvenated. Turmeric, Neem, Amla, Sandalwood powder can be used to treat skin disorders. They have several antibiotics, antibacterial, antimicrobial properties.
2) Never expose the skin too much to the sun. Protect it by using easily available sun herbal screen lotions
3) Drink lots of water which detoxifies the body by eliminating toxins and unwanted wastes. Water keeps the cells healthy and stiff.
4) Take laxatives and fiber content foods to clear bowels in intestines. They help in improving appetite also
5) Take fresh fruits and vegetables especially leafy vegetables for vitamins and minerals. They have antioxidants which eliminate free radicals from the body
6) During anemia, skin and lips become so dull. In that case, take iron containing foods like green vegetables and also dates, jaggery
7) Meditation is compulsory for reducing stress on the brain. Work pressure in these days leading to hair fall and pigmentation problems on skin
8) To avoid dandruff and other inflammations on skin Aloe vera comes handy. It is also used for skin rashes.
9) Oils made of bhringraj, Jatamansi, Amla should be used for strong and healthy hair
10) Detox your body by drinking Luke warm water with honey and lemon. This removes bad cholesterol from your body.
11) Sleep avoids many disorders. During sleep, all muscles and brain get relaxed bringing back its potential. Insomniac people mostly suffer from hypertension and diabetes problems
12) Consume omega 3 fatty acids and saturated fats which are considered as good cholesterol for body
13) Foods and oils which are rich in vitamin E should be consumed for glowy skin and healthy hair. Even they can be applied externally to nurture the skin
14) Practice yoga that balances vata, pitta, and kapha in the body and gives overall health to the body
Read about Ayurvedic treatment for Arthritis
Arya Vaidya sala baddi – Ayurvedic treatment for skin and hair disorders:
However, the above are remedies for mild and moderate diseases. In case of persistent and severe ailments immediately consult a doctor. Use Ayurvedic medicines prescribed by specialist doctors.
Arya Vaidya sala baddi provides the best and specialist doctors. Regarding any help, they are ready to provide with the best quality and long-lasting solutions. Our doctors are very friendly natured and they take special care for every patient regularly.