The most common problem that people are facing these days is the Arthritis. Mostly the people of old age group are facing this problem. Arthritis is a painful problem which occurs due to the swelling of the joint. It can even restrict the movements of the legs. in this case, we have some Ayurveda Tips to Cure Arthritis.
Arthritis can be due to poor diet, excessive exercise, overweight, past injury, long-standing jobs and for other reasons. The best treatment for the Arthritis is the Ayurveda.
Need of Ayurveda for the Arthritis
The Ayurveda understand all the doshas of the body. In Ayurveda, arthritis is due to the Vata dosha stress. The improper digestion of the body produces a harmful toxin Ama in the body. It chooses the body parts which are already the week and get set by circulating in the whole body.
The toxin Ama gets build in the place of the Vata. This is the main reason behind the fingers and knee joints arthritis. The more painful of which is the Knee joint as it is also bearing the load of the whole body. The people will have the problem in moving and standing.
The modern medicines available these days cannot cure arthritis completely. So, the best way to treat this problem is with the help of Ayurveda. It is the safest method and doesn’t even have any side effect.
The Ayurveda helps to stabilize and balance the presence of Vata in the body. The Ayurveda do this by providing the strength to the alimentary canal.
It also metabolizes the pathways so that all of these are working perfectly and are not blocked. It can even increase your motion and can increase your mobility. It gives strength to your digestive system and prevents the occurrence of ama.
The Vata dosh can be reduced by using the following methods:
- Water: Start with drinking lots of glasses of warm water which helps to detoxify your body
- Rejuvenation: It is one of the most powerful treatments used for treating arthritis. In this program proper, 3 to 4 hours massage is given to the patient. Along with this internal cleansing and heat treatment is also given to the patient. This can be done for 3 to 4 weeks and it will help in the healing the joint inflammation.
- Oil massage: a proper oil massage treatment is given to all the patients. It will improve the blood circulation by creating the heat. This message will help to eliminate the pain from the muscles, joints, and ligaments. This can be done by using castor or sesame oil.
- Diet: a proper diet is given by doctors to the patients this helps in reducing the arthritics pain. You will come to know about the all the food that is not suitable for you, difficult to digest and create toxins in your body. This will helps in the healing process of your body.
- Stress management and Exercises: there are many programs available for eliminating the level of stress. This can be due to the hormonal changes, tension, sleep disturbance and due to many other factors. Many programs are available for the management of the stress which further helps in the treatment of arthritis.
- Ayurvedic herbs: The Ayurvedic hospital will provide you with proper herbs which will help in providing the strength to your digestive system remove toxins, healing process and purify your blood. It will help to nourish your whole body.
- Fenugreek seed: A fenugreek seed is one of the best and natural ingredients used in the treatment of arthritis. It helps to correct the data and prevent the spread of ama dosh. You can take these seeds with your food and can also apply its paste on your knees. For this, you just have to grind them and mix them with oil. This will give comfort and warm feeling to your joints.
- Meditation: Start meditation which helps in bringing down the level of stress. This will help in preventing the formation of ama. Follow the schedule of early to bed and early to rise. It will reduce the dosha from the body and helps in the treatment of arthritis.
It is not the end there are many other methods used for the treatment of arthritis and natural we have some Ayurveda Tips to Cure Arthritis. It will help to provide you immediately relieve from the arthritics by cleaning all the joints, tissues, harmful toxins from the body.
It will also improve your overall metabolism and digestion. It also improves the joints lubricants which further helps in the movement.
There are many Ayurvedic hospitals which provide the best Ayurvedic treatment. One of the best Ayurvedic hospitals for the treatment of arthritis is the Arya Vaidya Sala hospital.
It is providing its services for the arthritics patients in the Baddi, Chandigarh and in Kerala. They have a team of qualified and best Ayurvedic doctors. They use the best techniques for arthritis treatment.