AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR MIGRAINE
A migraine headache is one of the burning problems among the new generation. Almost 85% people in India suffer from an intense migraine headache.
The unbearable throbbing pain in your head can start anytime, anywhere. And the continuous treatment of undiagnosed migraine problem with painkillers has made it even more dangerous.
Not that it can only jeopardise your career, but it can also jeopardise your life and mental state as well. So, what to do in such severe case?
Ayurvedic treatment! Ayurveda is one of the ancient forms of medication that has many approaches to migraine headaches. Migraine treatment in Ayurveda is not an instant solution, but in long-term, it will give you amazing results. Let’s have a look.
CAUSES OF MIGRAINE PROBLEM
A migraine headache can be defined as an unbearable throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation that usually happens on one side of the head. It is also accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
In Ayurveda, Migraine is called ‘Sooryavarta’; which means the pain starts at sunrise, gets worse at noon and reduces after evening. And according to Ayurveda, the causes of Migraine problem is not a singular number.
- Excessive intake of junk or polluted food.
- Excessive intake of oily and spicy food.
- Sunlight exposure for a long time.
- Too much stress, anger, jealousy or anxiety problem.
- Alcohol intake or smoking.
- Any other physical stress.
Intense migraine problem can also trigger high fever, double vision and seizures or mental confusions.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR MIGRAINE PROBLEM
It is true that there are no easy ways to pacify migraine problem and Ayurvedic treatment needs time to kick in as well. However, for long-lasting effects, ayurvedic treatment for migraine is the only solution. Let’s discover a little here.
- Vataja Sirasula– In case of a Vata-type migraine, i.e. those migraines caused by too much dry food, cold, irregular sleeping disorder etc.; it can be treated by applying ghee on the forehead accompanied by warm water. Also, warm milk boiled with dashmula can also be applied to reduce the pain.
- Pitta Sirasula– In case of a Pitta-induced migraine, i.e. those migraine caused by oily or spicy food intake, stress and anger etc.; it can be treated by ‘oleation’ and ‘venesection.’ Cold compression on the forehead is also applied in this case.
- Kaphaja Sirashula– In case of a Kapa-type migraine, i.e. those migraines caused by sleeping disorder etc.; it can be treated by drinking old ghee and then inducing vomiting. Also, nasal applications of herbs can also be applied.
- Shiro Dhara– In this case of ayurvedic treatment for migraine problem, a stream of liquid should be applied gently over the scalp to reduce the pain.
- Panchakarma– Both nasal and head massage is done in this type of ayurvedic treatment. Nasya, i.e. administration of herbal oils into nostril and Shirodhara, i.e. gentle head massage at the same time works effectively. However, this ayurvedic treatment for migraine is only recommended for strong patients.
ARYA VAIDYA SALA BADDI – AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR MIGRAINE HEADACHE
The above approaches are some of the solutions of migraine pain according to the Ayurveda. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor first before you start any kind of treatment process.
And for that purpose, the ARYA VAIDYA SALA hospital is one of the renowned places that can provide you with a perfect solution and treatment process.
In the hands of experienced doctors, you will not have anything to worry about. Not only ARYA VAIDYA SALA provides you with amazing treatment process, but their results are long-lasting as well.