The fever which is caused due to different types of viral infections is called Viral Fever and usually this fever results in high body temperature and intolerable muscular pain. A couple of specialists consider this ailment as a characteristic defensive apparatus of the body which has capacities to treat any illness.
Viral fever affects those persons whose immunity is weak or low. But there is no need to worry as Ayurvedic treatment, homeopathic treatment and many other treatments are there which are safe for this type of fever.
It is important to familiar with the causes of viral fever so that you can get the diagnosis at the proper time. Some of the common causes are including cold, cough, yawning, and body pain.
It is clear from the name that viral fever gets imparted starting with one individual then onto the next by direct contact with the contaminated individual’s natural liquids.
It is true that if you are standing with an infected person then the bacteria can enter your body through air or nose and you may also get infected. So, it is important to make enough distance from the infected person while talking or standing.
Moving on to the symptoms of a viral fever:
Most of the symptoms of viral fever are similar to other serious and common diseases, but it is important to understand the exact symptoms of viral fever so that one can easily identify the ailment and analyze the difference between viral fever and other ailments.
Some of the symptoms are-
- Loss of taste and want to eat
- Mind flights, peevishness, and fatigue
- Other fever-causing diseases are, ear contaminations, UTI, Pneumonia, TB, and Bronchitis
- An expansion in body temperature, steady chills and shivering in the body
Some of the other symptoms are Pain in joints, swelling of the face, headache, weakness, redness in eyes, low blood pressure, dehydration, and vomiting.
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms then you must consult a doctor immediately. It is also best to add light and soothing foods to your diet like khichdi, soups, juice, oatmeals, boiled vegetables, pulses etc.
Some of the home remedies that you can try to get relief from the viral fever are:
- Take fresh vegetables, fruits, and juice
- Prepare herbal tea by using tulsi leaves
- Keep the patient in a healthy and clean environment
- Keep away from an introduction to limits of temperature and abstain from depleting physical exercises.
Preventions are must and better than cure:
- Wash your hands with an effective germ killer before eating
- Cover your mouth while sniffling and coughing
- Drink a lot of water: it would expand your liquid admission and quality to battle the sickness
- Avoid eating in open areas
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth without washing your hands
There are no particular dietary restrictions, but if you want to live a happy and healthy life then start to follow a complete balanced diet and avoid oily foods. These all are the prevention that helps you to boost your immune system and overall health.