We at AVS Baddi have highly experienced meditation instructor, indoor hall and outdoor lawn amidst fragrant flowers, beautiful banana plantations and the chirping of birds to practice meditation.
The Reasons to meditate:
- Meditation is the exercise of your mind to strengthen itself to solve its own issues. In order to find some mental peace, one must shift our focus from the daily issues causing stress such as work, family, finances etc.
- Stress plays a major role in contributing to most of our lifestyle diseases such as Hypertension, Heart diseases, Insomnia, Gastric disorders, Diabetes and many more.
- Meditation increases the body's melatonin levels to help us sleep better and set a regular sleep cycle.
- Meditation trains our mind to stay focussed on the present moment, as that is where true peace prevails, since the past is already gone and the future is yet to come.
- Meditation when practiced with dedication, releases the "feel good" hormones, Serotonin, and Oxytocin in our body elevating our mood and fighting depression.
At AVS Baddi, our patients practice meditation daily and are advised to make it a way of life for a healthy, happier living.