A Migraine can be defined as a primary headache disorder. This is not a single independent disease. A migraine is a condition where you feel recurring headaches which range from moderate to severe.
Treatment of Migraine at Arya Vaidya Sala, Baddi
Causes: The main factors that are responsible for this condition are; stressful life, sleeplessness and not consuming proper food.
Treatment: Ayurveda has proven to be an effective way of managing migraine. Pitha exacerbating factors like; pickles, spicy food, and alcohol must be avoided by people suffering from this disease.
Smoking and not giving proper exercise to your body can also be one of the reasons for migraine trigger. The disease can be managed by Ayurveda techniques like; Shiro Dhara, Shiro vasthi and thalopothichil. This can also be controlled with the help of oral medicament and by correction of the Agni or digestive fire.
For More Info About our Hospital - Click Here
- Arya Vaidya Sala is pioneer of Ayurveda health care and is one of the oldest Ayurvedic hospitals in India.
- We have a history of more than 114 Years.
- Patients from more than 68 countries visit AVS.
- Owing to quality of treatments, AVS Kottakkal is also documented by BBC - Watch it Here.
- We provide most authentic Ayurvedic Treatments For Migraine under the supervision experienced doctors from Kottakkal, Kerala.